Friday, January 9, 2009

Movie 1 - Yes Man

7 January 2009 - Yes Man

I have always been a Yes Man at work. Though I am not the big boss, but I do have many people below me and the word that I dread most to hear from them is NO. I believe most, if not all, bosses will share that sentiment. Therefore I am always a Yes Man.

Carl Allen, the character play by Jim Carrey, does not seem to believe in it, both at work and at play. He's the NO man. But he soon found that YES meant better things. And he YES, even when he does not meant them. He found out the consequences of that the bitter way. But all is not loss when he realized it soon enough.

Jim Carrey is funny. Not over the top funny, well, most of the time, but humorous. But the character I liked most is that of Norman, or Norm, Carl Allen's boss. He provides the slapstick comedy, which used to be Jim Carrey's best.

My rating: 3/5

No comments: