Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Movie 1

07 January 2012 - Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol



I have been watching the past seasons of The Amazing Race on Youtube. The Amazing Race is a TV reality show that take the participants in a race around the world for the title of The Amazing Race Champion and the 1 Million US Dollar that comes with the title.

Watching the MI-4 last weekend is like deja vu, where the actions took the audience from Budapest in the opening scene, to Moscow, then Mumbai and finally back to the States for ending. Although this is already the third installment, but it was my first MI.

Tom Cruise still looks stunning - 'age is but just a number'. I like the humor that was included in the script. My memory states humor is very scarce in this type of movies, but the servings in MI4 is very forthcoming. Simon Pegg did a good job here.

My favorite scene has got to be Cruise scaling the heights of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, with a pair of special gloves. The chasing of Hendricks by Hunt in the sandstorm seems rather stretching for me.

Overall, it was an enjoyable one. My rating: 4 of 5.

No comments: