Monday, May 4, 2009

Oversea Holidays

My very first oversea holiday was in 1995. That was when I packed my bags from Singapore and moved back to Malaysia. Then without a job, it was the best chance to go for a carefree holiday with no work worries. And go as many days as I can afford. Unfortunately, probably due to that was the first time I actually left for a place so far away, I felt a little bit of home-sick after 1 week and thought of coming back home ASAP.

That very first oversea trip was to Sydney, Australia. February 1995 (can't remember the date) - I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney. After 4 days in Sydney, I took a bus from there to Gold Coast and spent 2 nights there. Then I flew home from Brisbane.

Summarizing, all my trips aboard:

1995 - Australia - Sydney & Gold Coast
1996 - Thailand - Bangkok & Pattaya
1997 - Netherlands, Belgium, England - Amsterdam, Brussels & London
2000 - New Zealand - Christchurch, Rotorua & Auckland
2001 - Denmark, Sweden, Norway - Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo & Bergen
2002 - Hungary, Austria - Budapest & Vienna
2002 - Hong Kong
2004 - Thailand - Chiangmai
2005 - South Korea
2006 - Thailand - Chiangmai
2007 - Thailand - Phuket
2008 - Indonesia - Bali

This year, 2009, I made a return trip to Sydney. Among the places I have been to, Sydney remains my favourite city. Following this, I will posting some photos that I have taken during this trip

No comments: