Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Movie 11 - Angels and Demons

16 May 2006 - Angels and Demons


The first one, The Da Vinci Code, was rather confusing. Already forgotten the storyline. The second one, which actually took place earlier than the first one, was rather straight forward. I would probably remember the storyline years down the road.

I must say it was pretty exciting. The whole movie was just about the last four hours before midnight. The movie shots of Rome and The Vatican are awesome, though the shots of inner Vatican may not be real.

Why I like this more, as compared to Da Vinci's Code? Less complicated story, faster pace, excellent Rome scenes, Tom Hank's acting, Ewan McGregor, the Papal election and less complicated 'anagram' to solve.

I had planned to go to Italy for many years ago, but never seems to realise it. Probably I should take it more serious in planning the trip to Italy.

2011 Italy, here I come.

My rating: 5/5

No comments: