Friday, October 17, 2008

My 1st Post

I created this profile several months ago. But has never blog, until now.

Why now? This is why:


Two reasons why I am interested in this. Firstly, surely because of the prize - a brand new mobile phone. Secondly, because of the hunt.

Samsung organized this event to introduce their latest product in Malaysia. And they only select nine (9) teams to take part. It was hinted somewhere that those with a car and a blog will have better chance of being selected. Call it 'cheap skate' - but I have to had this blog up in order to stand a chance of being selected.

I used to be a regular hunter. But due to work, I have cut down on hunts, as most hunts now are often held on Saturday. (I work on Saturdays and sometimes Sunday). I reckon this would be a very good trial, prior to the Mother of all Hunts - The Sun Motor Hunt, which will be held the day after ie. Sunday, 2 November 2008.

Taking part in this event will be like killing two birds with one stone.

No comments: