Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nokia E71

I was queuing up to get my lunch last Monday when I saw the guy in-front of me using this very nice, sleek hand-phone. My guess was that it is a Nokia. But I couldn't confirm it. Then on Wednesday, a Japanese supplier from Singapore came over. And he took out the exact same phone. My guess was confirmed - it was a Nokia - the model is E71.


The recommended retail price as shown in the official Nokia website is RM1,950. That supplier from Singapore said he got it in Singapore for SGD600. He added that if one subscribes to the StarHub mobile package, it can be bought for about SGD200. Damn it.

I am currently using the Nokia N95, and still paying the installment that comes with the purchase. Another two months to go. Well, if for SGD600, I may just switch to E71. Probably it will cost even less in 2 months time.

There are some good comments for this phone as well.

Anyone in Singapore who doesn't mind picking that up for me??

No comments: