Sunday, October 19, 2008

World Marching Band Competition

Sometime in August this year, the World Band Competition was held in KL again. I missed out last year competition. This year I made sure I was there to catch the action.

It was the first time that I watched a live competition after 24 years. Ya, 24 years. So, it was very nostalgic for me. And the evolution of the competition has been so tremendous. It is now more casual and fun, unlike we were more military style then.

Anyway, enjoy some of the photos that I took. This is not complete. Some of the teams weren't here.

Team from South Africa

Team from Denmark
Team from Singapore - Tanjong Katong Secondary School. This is actually my favourite team.

Team from The Netherlands - The Bicycle Band. A very unique one.

Team from Malaysia - MGS, Kuantan

Team from Canada
Team from Malaysia - Victoria Institution. One of my favourite local band.


No comments: